None at the moment.
Advice for international applicants and daad scholarship holders
|Office hours:||Open office hours: Tue 11:00 am - 1:00 pm|
|and by appointment: Mondays & Wednesdays|
Please notice that office hour times may change, therefore, please check this website before visiting us.
- Advice and information for international applicants: all issues relating to the application process at the University of Münster, admissions, studying, finance, visa and accommodation
- Contacts with academic and funding organisations
- Applications for DAAD-scholarship extentions
- Information events
- International education fairs
"Die Brücke" (The Bridge) – International Centre
Director of "Die Brücke"
- Looking after and providing advice for foreign students
- Improving socio-cultural conditions for foreign students
- Links with partners outside the university (DAAD, City of Münster, Students Association, university communities)
Secretariat - "Die Brücke"
- Assistant to the management
- Administration of funds
- Expenditure reports
- Administration of ancillary staff
- Room allocation
Integration and social counselling
- First place to contact for information on who is responsible for what in the area of study
- Development and extension of integration measures und activities offered for foreign and German students
- Central coordination office for advice and support for foreigners on studying in Münster
CONNECTA INTERNATIONAL FAIR Alumni
- Coordination of CONNECTA project
- Alumni meet CONNECTA